Life is complicated; your banking doesn’t have to be. With the NBF Direct Mobile Banking App you can bank on the go from your tablet or smartphone, anytime and anywhere; simply, conveniently and securely.
With the NBF Direct App you can:
- Save time by avoiding bank queues
Enjoy hassle-free mobile banking from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere you have Internet access
- Pay your bills and check your balances
Transfer funds between your accounts or from your account to any bank in the world, and check the balance of all your NBF accounts, loans, credit cards and deposits
- Stay in control of your finances
Get 24/7 access to all of your NBF bank accounts, and check back on the last ten transactions on your account or credit card
- Apply for new NBF products
Open new accounts or deposits, or simply apply for a loan, a cheque book or a debit or credit card replacement
- Pay your utility bills on time
Stay up to date with your Etisalat, DEWA, FEWA or SEWA accounts by paying them online, and top up your Tasdeed prepaid card
- Locate NBF wherever you are
The location of your nearest NBF branch or ATM is now at your fingertips
It’s easy to get started
1) Download from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play if you have Android.
2) Login using your same user ID and password for NBF Direct online banking.
If you are not registered, click here to take you directly to the NBF Direct online banking registration page. Please have your NBF debit card on hand to complete the registration.
Looking for more information? Here you can find frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help you get the right answer.