NBF Easy Payment Plans
When you spend over AED 500 anywhere in the world, in-store and online - no matter what you buy, NBF Easy Payment Plans (EPP) allows you to buy now and pay later, giving you the flexibility while easing the pressure on your expenses.
- 0% Interest Rates on EPP Transactions: Enjoy the freedom of 0% interest rates on all EPP transactions.
- Flexible Repayment Periods: Choose the repayment period that suits you best - 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Zero Processing Fees on 3 Months EPP: For select partnerships, we are offering EPP for 3 and 6 months with zero processing fees. Please click here to view the current offers.
- Instant Conversion via SMS: Easily convert credit card transactions of AED 500 or above into convenient instalments through a simple SMS.
- No Enrolment or Approval Needed: Your convenience is our priority. No enrolment or approval process required.
|Partner Name||Term||Processing Fee||Interest/ Profit Rate||Minimum Amount (AED)||Valid from||Valid Until|
|2||Navrang Jewellers LLC||3||0%||0%||500||01-Aug-22||31-Jul-24|
|3||Al Bahar Hotel & Resort||3||0%||0%||1000||16-Jan-23||31-Dec-23|
|4||Noa Dental Clinic||3||0%||0%||1000||15-Apr-23||15-Apr-24|
New NBF Easy Payment Plans effective from 11th December 2023
You will enjoy:
- 3 Months: 0% interest rate on select partnerships. Fixed processing fees apply.
- 6 Months: Enjoy the convenience of 0% interest for a longer-term EPP. Fixed processing fees apply.
- 12 Months: A full year to spread your payments with 0% interest. Fixed processing fees apply.
The revised Easy Payment plan grid is as follows:
|3 months||6 months||12 months|
|Transactions ranging between AED 500 – AED 4,999||Fixed Processing Fee – AED 39||Fixed Processing Fee – AED 79||Fixed Processing Fee – AED 149|
|Transactions above AED 5,000||Processing Fee – 1% of transaction amount||Processing Fee – 2% of transaction amount||Processing Fee – 4% of transaction amount|
The EPP grid is valid from December 11, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
Upgrade your shopping experience with NBF Easy Payment Plans. Smarter and more convenient shopping is now within your reach.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The processing fee, interest or profit rate will be calculated as a percentage of the total amount of eligible purchases. When you select a plan, the actual amount will be displayed.
- A request can be converted to EPP within 30 days of the eligible purchase transaction date.
- Transactions amounting from AED500 to AED100,000 are eligible.
- In case the EMI amount for a Transaction converted into EPP is unpaid. The EPP will be automatically cancelled, and the entire outstanding transaction amount will be billed to the card in the statement as a regular purchase that will attract finance charges.
- There will be no refund of the Processing Fee in the event of cancellation.
- In the event of an early settlement, an AED 50 Foreclosure Fee will be levied per EPP plan. If more than four plans are closed on the same day, a fee of AED 200 will be charged.
- The NBF Easy Payment Plan is available to all Card Members who have valid NBF Credit Cards issued in the United Arab Emirates and make point-of-sale or online purchases that exceed a minimum threshold set by NBF from time to time.
- The EPP will be available to the Card Member only after the Card Member has been informed of the interest, fees, and other applicable charges and agrees to pay them in timely instalments.
- Once the EPP scheme has been established for the Card Member, the monthly instalment will be billed as a transaction on the Credit Card and will appear on the Credit Card statement as part of the minimum payment due amount that the Card Member must pay on or before the payment due date (as specified in the Credit Card statement).
- The NBF Easy Payment Plan is available on cards where the outstanding balance on the Credit Card is not past due and is not in excess of the limit assigned to such Credit Card, and the Card Member is consistent in making payments on the Credit Card's outstanding balance.
- The EPP scheme provided to Card Members is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, as well as these terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time and are available on NBF's website.